Inventory Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant – Ann-Louise Jewellers
Ann-Louise is a leading Canadian jewellery retailer. Established in 1983, our reputation has been built on quality, value, and excellence in service. We pride ourselves with assisting our customers to make that special moment extra memorable. Our products include our own line of fine diamond and coloured stone jewellery, as well as world renowned brands such as Cartier, Omega, TAG Heuer, Swarovski, and Pandora.
We operate 17 locations across British Columbia and Alberta under two banners, Ann-Louise Jewellers and Siba Jewellers.
A Rewarding Administrative Opportunity:
Located near Olympic Village in Vancouver, our corporate head office is seeking a full-time (Monday to Friday) Administrative Assistant. We offer a fun, positive, and fast paced work environment with a potential to learn and grow. The successful candidate will be given a wide variety of tasks to support our office and retail teams. No two days will be alike as you will be exposed to many aspects of the business, including operations, e-commerce, and marketing. The duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing and preparing outgoing shipments – including packing, and scheduling courier pickups.
- Ordering supplies for the office and retail stores
- Conducting in store inventory counts. This may involve day trips to our out of town locations.
- Assisting with updating marketing materials and website content
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- A valid Class 5 licence, and a clean driver’s abstract
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign would be considered an asset
What We Offer:
- Benefits package that includes vision, dental, drug prescriptions, etc. (offered after 3 month probation)
- Employee discounts on merchandise
- Free employee parking
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know why you would be a great candidate.