Full-time Insurance Claims Administrator
Do you have a passion for jewellery and customer service?
ANN-LOUISE JEWELLERS is the leading Canadian owned retail jewellery chain in Western Canada and has been a successful and growing business for nearly four decades. Our purpose is not to simply sell products, but to share in the emotional experiences that jewellery brings. We sell our own fine diamond and coloured stone jewellery, branded jewellery such as Pandora and Swarovski, as well as several world-renowned watch brands such as Tag Heuer, Tissot, Longines, and Citizen. We operate 15 locations across British Columbia and Alberta under two banners, Ann-Louise Jewellers and Siba Jewellers.
The Insurance department at Ann-Louise Jewellers' is looking for an Insurance Claims Administrator to be part of our team starting ASAP. The insurance department is responsible for working with customers and insurance adjusters to replace the customer’s lost or stolen jewellery through an insurance claim. This person will act as a point of contact for customers, store staff and adjusters as well as support the team's sales and work flow.
This is a rewarding position which offers both challenge and autonomy and for those wanting to learn more about the jewellery industry.
The duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and enter new claims into the CRM system, including all relevant documents, guaranteeing all information is uploaded into the system whilst ensuring that the data integrity of the database is paramount
- Contact customers regarding the quotation process and missing jewellery information
- Prepare and calculate quotations for insurance adjusters, including getting estimates from suppliers and calculating custom make information within 5-7 business days of receipt of quote request barring extenuating circumstances
- Liaise with our stores for appointments as necessary
- Organize and coordinate jewellery replacements with stores, departments and customer
- Achieving Insurance departmental revenue sales targets
- Jewellery experience or an interest in jewellery is a plus
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong focus on teamwork
- Detailed oriented
- Sales experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Good math skills (don't worry, you can still use a calculator)
- Proficient with the computer, including MS Office
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that includes vision, dental, drug prescriptions, etc. (offered after 3-6 month probation)
- Employee discounts on merchandise
- Free employee parking
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians, permanent residents of Canada, or candidates with eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions will be given priority. We require successful applicants to complete a credit check and a criminal check prior to employment with Ann-Louise Jewellers. Employment is subject to the satisfactory completion of these checks.
To apply for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Why you think you would be a good candidate for this job
- Your legal status to work in Canada
- Your salary expectations