Area Supervisor - Ann-Louise Jewellers
At Ann-Louise, we always keep raising the bar.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? A passion for jewellery? A desire to lead a team and help shape the future of an organization? A knack for building an outstanding team? If so, we’d like to speak with you.
Ann-Louise is a leading Canadian retail jewellery chain. Established in 1983, our reputation has been built on quality, value, and excellence in service. We pride ourselves with assisting our customers to make that special moment extra memorable. Our products not only include our own line of fine diamonds and coloured stone jewellery, but we also partner with some of the most sought after brands in the industry.
We operate 15 locations across British Columbia and Alberta under two banners, Ann-Louise Jewellers and Siba Jewellers.
About The Role:
Reporting to the Vice President, the Area Supervisor will be overseeing the retail operations of our 15 locations. This will include training and development, recruitment, maximizing sales, loss prevention, staff scheduling, and maintaining a positive culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review, provide guidance, and effectively resolve team performance issues through store visits, coaching, and performance improvement and development plans
- Foster a culture that enables staff to provide customers with a memorable and enjoyable shopping experience
- Building an exceptional team through hiring and ongoing mentoring
- Ensure that staff are up to date with customer service and product knowledge
- Ensure stores meet the sales plan and effectively maximize business opportunities
- Review revenue performance monthly, and communicate financial results to the store managers
- Review scheduling and wage cost with store managers to ensure proper sales floor coverage
- Ensure security and loss prevention policies are adhered to
Qualifications and Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in management of jewellery, luxury goods, fashion or comparable retail environment. A preference will be given to multi-unit retail experience.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals and metrics
- Proven ability to lead a management team to drive sales results
- Proven ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends and react quickly to the needs of the business.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to travel throughout the Lower Mainland, as well as across Alberta and BC. Overnight travel will be involved.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
To apply, please respond by emailing us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know why you would be a great fit for this role.